Be just meters away from the Australian Fur Seals, cross the famous entry to Port Phillip Bay ‘The Rip’ and visit the Popes Eye Marine Park where the largest man-made colony of Australasian Gannets and their chicks can be viewed.
This tour also incorporates a leisurely cruise along the famous water front homes of Sorrento and Portsea as well as cruising the calm waters of the Ticonderoga Bay Dolphin Sanctuary boarded by Point Nepean National Park.
Tours depart daily from Sorrento Pier – December – March.
Includes and Highlights
- 90-minute adventure cruise to view resident wild dolphins and Australian Fur Seals.
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride on our purpose-built Boat, a 12.5 metre RHIB designed for speed, comfort and allows you the freedom to move around the vessel.
- Guided commentary to learn about the history, environment and wildlife here in Port Phillip Bay.
- Exploring the rugged entry to Port Phillip Bay and see the large cargo ships navigate the famous ‘Rip’ a treacherous body of water and entry to Port Phillip Bay.
- See migrating seasonal wildlife, Shy Albatross, Humpback Whales and Common Dolphins.
I did the Seal snorkel tour as I had already done the dolphin swim but just loved the seals. The swim was so easy and the shallow water made it feel like I was snorkelling off the beach. I got so close to the seals it was so far beyond my expectations, thank you for providing such an awesome tour!
We had an amazing day today! The team were professional, friendly and fantastic. We swam with the seals for over an hour and every effort was made to ensure we got what we paid for but also respective the beautiful animals. We cannot recommend this group enough. Thank you for an awesome day.
Facilities and Extras
- Luxury purpose built high speed eco vessel
- On board toilet facilities
- Individual comfort seating
- Undercover Seating
- Grandstand seating to ensure you have the best view at all times
- Guided activities
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Qualified and experienced guides
Please note this is not a specific dolphin sightsee tour, although we search for dolphins and love to stop and see them, we visit a variety of locations to view a wide variety of scenery and wildlife.